DELIVERY OF IMAGES – OCTOBER 6-7
We are excited to announce our annual open juried exhibit at the Roswell Visual Arts Center, juried by Barbara Griffin – President of Atlanta Celebrates Photography.
This is an Open Juried exhibit, open to all photographers – RPS members and non-members. Judge is Barbara Griffin, president of Atlanta Celebrates Photography. There will be more than $2,000 in prizes and four categories.
There are four categories of entry:
- Still Life/Abstract.
- Call for entries has ended for this exhibit. Photographers have been notified via email regarding juried images.
- Delivery of Images: October 6th – 7th. (See Detailed Instructions Below.)
- Opening reception and awards: October 13th from 7-9pm.
Roswell Visual Arts Center
Located inside Roswell Area Park
10495 Woodstock Rd, Roswell, GA 30075
Framing & Preparation Instructions:
1. After printing and preparing the final image for the Show, the total matted size must be between 11” x 14” (minimum) and 22” x 28” (maximum). The maximum size of matted panoramic photographs must be 100” total of all four sides. All images (unless printed on canvas) must have at least 2-½” matting on all sides. Oversize work not meeting these requirements will be omitted from this exhibit.
2. All photographs must be framed (unless printed on canvas, metal or wood) and ready for hanging. Frames may be any color, of professional quality (no plastic), with hanging wire attached to frame molding sides (not frame backing board). metal, wood & canvas must have wire on the back ready for hanging also. Mats can be of any color, and the image must be covered with regular glass or professional Plexiglas (not regular Plexiglas or plastic). Work that cannot be properly hung will be omitted from the Show.
3. The back of the work must be marked with artist’s name, title of piece, sale price and category.
4. Images ready for hanging with wire must be delivered to the Roswell Visual Arts Center during regular business hours on Friday, October 6, or Saturday, October 7. Images are to be left in the gallery and placed on the wall of the category of each piece.; there is no check-in procedure. Please unwrap your image and take your wrappings & bags with you. If your image must be delivered earlier, please contact Gittel Price at 404-933-5473 or email@example.com
5. RPS reserves the right to NOT hang any image not professionally prepared as described above.
6. Photographs entered into the Show must remain in the exhibition until the end of the Show on November 18th. Images must be picked up on Saturday, November 18th,10-2 or Monday, November 20 from 9:30am. – 6:00pm.
7. SALES: Work may be for sale. A 30% commission will apply to all sales; remember all pricing & titles were given when you signed up and will be the price on your name card in the gallery. The artist retains all rights.
We hope you will Celebrate Photography with us again this year! For questions, contact Gittel Price at firstname.lastname@example.org