Open to all photographers
October 5th, 2019. We will meet up at Smith Plantation, pavilion at the back side of the main house..
Directions – Park at City Hall, 38 Hill Street. (park right side of City Hall) Then walk past the Smith Plantation house on the right to the back yard where the pavilion is located
- 8:00 am. Meet up at Smith Plantation Pavilion & meet your leaders, Gittel Price & Kaneesha Brownlee ( will go over details & take group photo)
- 8:30 am. Walk together and cross the street to old Downtown Historic Roswell
- 11:20 am. Our walk is over and you post process and submit your images to Instagram #FultonFocus and judging will be by the Fulton Co.Public Art (Images must be taken only from 8:30 to 11:20 am on Oct. 5th to qualify for this competition)
- 11:30 am. If you like you may join us at Osteria Mattone for lunch to eat, talk and look at our images. (you must email me so I can make reservations)
Competition: Open to all photographers and sponsored by Fulton County Public Art & the Roswell Photo Society. Each participant may submit images of his or her choice from the photo walk on Instagram #FultoninFocus
Awards: Cash awards will be given by Fulton County Public Art
- 1st – $100,
- 2nd $75 ( most # wins on instragram),
- 3rd -$50 ( Best photo of Art Van) which will be driving around during the photo walk.
Any questions contact, Gittel, firstname.lastname@example.org