|Current Members are allowed one entry.|
If you have not paid your RPS Membership dues for 2022 yet, be sure to join or renew before entering.
Expressions of Light competition and exhibit
All members may enter one framed image and choose the category they wish to enter. The entry fee is $30. Prizes are given in all categories.
Landscape & Nature
People & Animals
Architecture & Travel
Still Life & Abstract
All images printed on paper must be printed on archival paper and archival mat. All images must have wire on the back if framed or printed on wood, metal or acrylic. Images not properly framed will not hang in exhibit.
Don’t forget – all images for the Expressions of Light must have been taken within 24 months of the exhibit opening and can not have been hung at the Visual Arts Center previously!
- Submission Deadline: February 27 at Midnight
- Delivery: Thursday February 24 from 10am to 7pm, & Friday February 25 from 10am – 5pm.
- If you need the weekend to prepare, you may deliver on Monday at 9:30am before hanging.
- If you plan to help hang, just bring your print on Monday at 10am.
- Hanging: Monday, February 28 at 10am
- Reception, Prizes, Awards: Friday, March 11 , 6:30-8:30 pm
- Exhibit Display: March 4 – April 1, 2022
Our judge for this year’s exhibit: Tracy Bosworth Page
Roswell Visual Arts Center (RVAC), Center Gallery,
10495 Woodstock Road,
Roswell, GA 30075
(inside the Roswell Area Park).
DISCLAIMER: By entering this show you verify that you have read the entry application and rules carefully, understand and agree to comply with all the rules, including the waiver of liability and 30% commission. You also understand that the decisions of the judge are final.
LIABILITY: Care will be taken in handling and securing images. However, Roswell Visual Arts Center, Roswell Recreation and Parks Department and Roswell Photographic Society assume no responsibility for loss or damage to the work.